MARKETING YOUR PROPERTY
Preparing to Rent Your Property
3KEYS wants your property to look its best and compete successfully with area rentals. The 3KEYS management team will contact you to discuss the details of your property and any necessary maintenance.
Setting the Rental Price
Supply and demand determines rent. If there are multiple properties for rent we may find it necessary to reduce our asking price.
How long will the property be vacant?
This is the most commonly asked question 3KEYS receives from owners. There is no way to predict how long a property will remain on the rental market, even in the best market conditions. 3KEYS works diligently to rent the property as quickly as possible, but poor quality tenants will only create more expense and another unwanted vacancy. What is most important is to find a quality tenant.
Advertising and Marketing
The 3KEYS marketing program is light-years ahead of its competition. We pride ourselves on keeping up with technological advancements that reach more people more quickly. We make the investment in time, education, and infrastructure and are early adopters of newly emerging technologies. This helps us reach renters more quickly, which results in a return on your investment sooner.
Our marketing program includes all of the programs that our full-service real estate brokerage, Top Floor Real Estate uses, including dynamic and sophisticated video tours that are displayed on over 60 websites, including YouTube, Google, Yahoo, and Facebook. We provide instant information about our properties by assigning a text message number to the property. The number is displayed prominently on the yard sign. 'Drive-by's' can text to the address and immediately have a response message that includes all the property information and photos.
Here is an overview of the 3KEYS marketing plan for all of our rental listings. We will:
- take detailed notes about your property and photos of the interior and exterior.
- create a photo display and a sophisticated and professional video tour.
- create a marketing script, authored by a professional copywriter.
- create a unique website for your property that will have its own web address.
- post your property on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- place a lock box on the property so real estate agents can easily access and show your property.
- post and advertise your listing on over 60 websites.
- advertise on an international website that provides translation in over 30 languages.
- advertise on Craigslist and refresh the ad twice a week so it doesn’t get buried under new ads.
- create a text messages site
- follow up with agents who have showed your property.
- personally show your property to prospective tenants.
- provide you with weekly reports of marketing and showing activities.