|| Lot Size
|| Year Built
|| Min. Down
Charming and spacious 4 bed/ 3 bath 1910 farmhouse located in the heart of Ballard! Tastefully remodeled for today’s living. Enjoy a walk to Café Beselu for a morning latte and a strawberry Danish. Visit many neighborhood bars for cocktails and happy hour. Walk through Market Street for specialty boutiques and art galleries all within minutes away.
• As you enter the door from the large sunny porch, you will be enchanted by the open feel of the great room, with original hardwood floors.
• Modern kitchen – new maple cabinets, slab granite counters and a breakfast bar, all new stainless steel appliances to satisfy any chef.
• Main Floor: 1 bedroom and a den/home office, with all hardwood floors, and a full bath.
• Upper Floor: A large, loft style bedroom with its own bath, and all new carpets.
• Lower Level: a full MIL, with 2 bedrooms, a ¾ bath and a full kitchen with new cabinets and appliances. New carpets throughout the lower level.
• Extra-large detached garage, with room for extra storage or a workshop as well.
• Yard: Fully fenced backyard with a lawn and patio area for outdoor living. New cedar fence in the front yard.
- Property Type: Single Family Home (Detached)